Saturday, November 10, 2012

DEPRESSION

Life is gone Love is dead,
Now I am all alone in this crowded world,
Leaving behind everyone over here,
Now the time has come to protect myself,
From loneliness which has controlled me.

I have changed a lot in the life's big game,
I don't  know where will this lead me to,
I want to end this game,
And let me take where ever the life leads me to.

My thoughts are invaded by memories of my past,
I remember all the tears that I had shed for ma girl,
At last I came to knew that it was,
A one way ticket to the breakup of life,

And the way long in the world ,
I lay here on the floor,
Now all that I need is a helping friend,
To get me out of ma loneliness,

As the time passes by,
I came to realize that i am just 
A useless teenage boy..



           

No comments:

Post a Comment